The EV220B 15-50 is a universal indirect servo-operated 2/2-way solenoid valve programme.
To minimise water hammer, the valve’s moulded diaphragm reinforces internal damping, and a special damping cone provides viscous damping in the very late closing stage. The closing speed can be adjusted by changing the equalising force.
The EV220B 15-50 is also insensitive to dirt. A self-cleaning coaxial filter in the main valve flow prevents dirt from entering the pilot system. However, if the equalising orifice does become blocked, the dirt can be easily removed with compressed air.
With a range of materials available, there is an EV220B 15-50 valve suited for your application. The EV220B 15-50 is available in brass, dezincification resistant brass (DZR Brass) and stainless steel versions for aggressive steam applications.
The EPDM seals remain soft, even at -30ºC, while the FKM and NBR ribber seals can handle temperatures up to 140ºC.
The EV220B range uses the standard B-Rage of coils from IP00 to IP67. Coils subject to water splash and temperatures up to 80ºC should use the more powerful and robust clip-on coils.
The valve body has a smooth internal shape, and the specially designed diaphragm increases the lift height capacity. The moulded diaphragm has a built-in O-Ring to avoid leakage, as the pressure in the valve will increase the distance between the valve cover and the body. The O-Ring will eradicate this from happening.
- Covers a broad range of applications.
- Multiple body-types available: Brass, DZR Brass, and Stainless Steel.
- Built-in pilot filter as standard.
- Adjustable closing time.
- Enclosures up to IP67 to ensure optimal performance, even under critical working conditions.
- DN 15 – DN 50
- NC (Normally Closed) or NO (Normally Open).
- ISO 228/1 or NPT thread connection (EVSI and EVSI-U).
- Built-in filter for protection of pilot system.
- Water Hammer damped.