The Danfoss EV220B 65-100 is a 2/2-way solenoid valve program for use in robust industrial applications, demanding high flow rates. The valve is designed with cast iron valve bodies and flanged connection. The EV220B 65-100 is designed to be water-hammer damped and has a built-in pilot filter that ensures a reliable operational period.
The EV220B 65-100 is compatible with the B-Range of coils, ranging from 24Vac to 380-400Vac coils, along with 12Vdc and 24Vdc coils. Cable plugs, enclosures to suit and other accessories are also available.
- DN 65 – DN 100
- Cast iron valve body.
- Flange connection: 2 1/2″, 3″ and 4″.
- Working pressure up to 10 bar.
- Max. medium temperature: 90ºC.
- For Water and similar neutral media.
- Flow Range for water: 25-400 m³/h.
- Water Hammer Damped.
- Built-in filter for protection of pilot system.
- Seal material: EPDM and NBR.
For more information on the Danfoss EV220B 65-100 Click here.