Designed for closed circuits, the Danfoss EV250B 2/2-way assisted-lift solenoid valve range damps water hammer at low differential pressure and moderate flow rates.
The EV250B with assisted lift can operate from zero asl well as, up to 10 bar differential pressure.
Also, this 2/2-way valve program is to be used – especially- in closed circuits with low differential pressure, but demanding moderate flow rates. As well as this, valve body in dezincification resistant brass for ensuring a long life, even in connection with aggressive steam media.
Additionally, the EV250B is compatible with the broad Danfoss coil program with enclosures from IP00 to IP67. Medium temperatures up to 140ºC (low pressure steam).
- Suitable for clip-on coil systems.
- For water, oil, compressed air and similar neutral media.
- High lift at zero or low differential pressures.
- Made from dezincification resistant brass (DZR), the EV250B valve body is suitable for aggressive technical water or steam.
- Good external tightness, even at high differential pressures – the thick valve cover and moulded diaphragm with built-in o-ring secures an excellent seal between valve cover and body, even at high pressure.
- Assisted lift.
- DN 10 – DN 22
- DZR brass valve body.
- NC (Normally Closed) or NO (Normally Open).
- From zero differential pressure to 10 bar differential pressure.
- Especially suitable for closed circuits and for emptying tanks.
- Available with WRAS, VA and UL approvals.
- ISO or NPT thread connections.
Finally, for more information on the Danfoss EV250B Assisted Lift Click here.