Firstly, the Danfoss MBC 5100 pressure switch is used in industry and marine applications, as well as other places where space and reliability are the most important features. MBCs are compact pressure switches. According to Danfoss’ the new block design is to survive in the harsh conditions known from machine rooms on-board ships.
MBCs have high vibration resistance and feature all commonly marine approvals. This fixed and low differential guarantees accurate monitoring of critical pressures. MBV test valves can be delivered as standard option for the MBC pressure switches.
- All relevant marine approvals.
- Pressure ranges: -0.2 to 400bar.
- Low differential (fixed) micro switch.
- Resistant to shock and vibrations.
- Enclosure IP65.
- Diaphragm version for applications with pulsations/pressure peaks.
- Compact design.
- Low installation cost.
- Fast and easy to operate.
- Easy to mount on block test valve.
- Available as differential pressure switch.
- Contact function: SPDT.
- Contact material: Silver.
- Loads: AC-1 (ohmic) 10A, 250V | AC-3 (motor) 3A, 250V | AC-15 (inductive) 0.5A, 250V
For more information on the Danfoss MBC 5100 Block-Type Compact Pressure Switch Click here.