Danfoss MBS pressure transmitters are available with analogue electronic solutions and offer unique specifications in terms of accuracy, temperature range coverage and EMI/RFI protection.
The transmitter design offers long life stability through:
- High shock and vibration stability.
- High enclosure grade, IP67.
- Built-in pulse-snubber.
- Wetted parts are all made from stainless steel (AISI 316L).
Pressure transmitter, type MBS 1700 is designed to a variety of applications and easy installations within the distributor market. The transmitter offers highly reliable pressure measurement, ensuring that even the slightest change is detected immediately.
- 4-20mA output signal.
- 0-25 bar measuring range.
- Pressure connections: G 1/4 A (EN 837) and G 1/2 A (EN 837).
- Temperature compensated and laser calibrated.
- Excellent vibration stability.
- Easy installation – fit and forget.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% FS (typ.)
- Media temperature: -40 to 85ºC.
- Electrical connections: EN175301-803A, Pg 9.
- Range: Limited, no further variants possible.