Danfoss MBS pressure transmitters are available with analogue electronic solutions and offer unique specifications in terms of accuracy, temperature range coverage and EMI/RFI protection.
The transmitter design offers long life stability through:
- High shock and vibration stability.
- High enclosure grade, IP67.
- Built-in pulse-snubber.
- Wetted parts are all made from stainless steel (AISI 316L).
Pressure transmitter, type MBS 1750 is designed to a variety of applications and is easy to install especially where cavitation, liquid hammer or pressure peaks can occur. The transmitter offers highly reliable pressure measurement, ensuring that even the slightest change is detected immediately.
- 4-20mA output signal.
- 0-400bar measuring range.
- Pressure connection: G 1/4 DIN 3852-E
- Temperature compensated and laser calibrated.
- Excellent vibration stability.
- Integrated pulse snubber to protect against cavitation, liquid hammer or pressure peaks.
- Easy installation – fit and forget.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% FS (typ.)
- Media temperature: -40 to 85ºC
- Electrical connections: EN175301-803A, Pg 9.
- Range: Limited, no further variants possible.