The compact pressure transmitter MBS 3000 is designed for use in almost all industrial applications, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The flexible pressure transmitter programme covers a 4-20mA output signal , absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-1 to 0-600bar and a wide range of pressure – and electrical connections.
Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
- 4-20mA output signal
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85ºC
- 0-600bar measuring range.
- Standard pressure connection: G 1/4 A ISO 228/1.
- For use in severe industrial environments such as pumps, compressors, pneumatics and water treatment.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (typ.)
- Media temperature: -40 to 85ºC
- Electrical connections: EN175301-803A, Pg 9.
- Range: Flexible, different electrical and pressure connections available.