The compact heavy-duty Danfoss pressure transmitter MBS 3050 is designed for use in hydraulic applications with severe medium influences like cavitation, liquid hammer or pressure peaks, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The flexible pressure transmitter programme covers a 4-20mA output signal, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-1 to 0-600bar and a wide range of pressure – and electrical connections.
Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
- 4-20mA output signal.
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85ºC
- 0-600bar measuring range.
- Standard pressure connection: DIN 3852 – G 1/4 A
- Integrated pulse-snubber to protect against cavitation, liquid hammer or pressure peaks.
- Especially suited for hydraulic applications.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% FS (typ.)
- Electrical connections: EN175-301A, Pg 9.
- Range: Flexible, different electrical connections available.
For more information on the Danfoss MBS 3050 Compact Pressure Transmitter Click here.