230, Multi pack, Quantity per packing format: 20
• The controller is used for temperature control refrigeration
appliances and cold room in supermarkets
• Control of defrost, fans, alarm and light
The controller contains a temperature control where the signal
can be received from one temperature sensor.
The sensor is placed in the cold air flow after the evaporator or in
the warm air flow just before the evaporator.
The controller controls the defrost with either natural defrost or
electric defrost. Renewed cutin after defrost can be accomplished
based on time or temperature.
A measurement of the defrost temperature can be obtained
directly through the use of a defrost sensor.
Two to four relays will cut the required functions in and out – the
application determines which:
• Refrigeration (compressor or solenoid valve)
The different applications are described on next page.
• Integrated refrigeration-technical functions
• Defrost on demand in 1:1 systems
• Buttons and seal imbedded in the front
• IP65 enclosure from the front panel
• Digital input for either:
– Door contact function with alarm
– Defrost start
– Start/stop of regulation
– Night operation
– Change-over between two temperature reference
– Case cleaning function
• Instant programming via programming key
Factory calibration that will guarantee a better measuring
accuracy than stated in the standard EN ISO 23953-2 without
subsequent calibration (Pt 1000 ohm sensor)
Controller with three relay outputs, two temperature sensors and
Temperature control at start/stop of compressor / solenoid valve
Electrical defrost / gas defrost
Relay output 3 is used for control of fan.
For more information on the EKC 202B Evaporator and Room Control Click here.