The VLT FC102 IP20 HVAC Drive, the design brings optimised process control to all HVAC applications. Similarly, easy to use and with built-in intelligence, the drive is fast and cost-effective to commission.
Also, It saves energy, meets environmental regulations and reduces costs in modern buildings.The compact design of the VLT FC102 HVAC Drive and its efficient heat management system mean it is ideal for applications where drive space is restricted. As well as this, a selection of safety features, such as Safe Torque Off and Safe Maximum Speed, protect both applications and their operators.
As well as this, the maximum up-time is ensured as this robust drive offers problem-free operation in harsh environments. Also, a special coating is available as an option to provide extra protection for circuit boards. Equally,integrated DC chokes and RFI filters safeguard installations by minimising harmonic distortion and electromagnetic interference.
Features and benefits
- Slim down your TCO by, on-going demands for lower TCO are challenges the VLT® HVAC Drive can help you meet.
- Install it outdoors in extreme climates. You get full reliability running this drive outdoors with temperature extremes from 50°C to -25°C.
- Control multiple IE5 PM motors. Bring energy efficiency to a new level in your fan and pump applications. You can even control multiple IE5 permanent magnet (PM) motors using only a single drive.
- Save time. You can parametric and troubleshoot the drive from outside the AHU, thanks to the remote LCP.
- Get the freedom to choose your favourite motor. Choose exactly the motor you prefer, for whatever reason from supply security to performance optimisation. The enhanced VLT® HVAC Drive is not only optimised to control induction, permanent magnet and synchronous reluctance motor technologies; our development team is working all the time to include compatibility with upcoming motor technologies in future software updates as well.
- Get the freedom to communicate. The ability to integrate the AC drive easily into your building automation system is a key to optimal control. The VLT® HVAC Drive features a number of HVAC-specific communication protocols, such as BACnet/IP, that give you flexibility of installation in both new and existing building automation systems.
Finally, for more information on the Danfoss VLT HVAC Dives FC102 Click here.