Firstly, the VLT HVAC Drive FC102 IP55 is a full feature drive with built-in intelligence. Also, it is available in a wide power range to meet the needs of the HVAC industry. As well as this, it is a perfect match for fans, pumps and compressors in modern buildings which increasing sophisticated solutions. Similarly, the FC102 IP55 is fast and cost effective to commission. Additionally, it is designed to reduce costs, save energy and meets environmental regulations.
Features and benefits
- Slim down your TCO by, on-going demands for lower TCO are challenges the VLT® HVAC Drive can help you meet.
- Install it outdoors in extreme climates. You get full reliability running this drive outdoors with temperature extremes from 50°C to -25°C.
- Control multiple IE5 PM motors. Bring energy efficiency to a new level in your fan and pump applications. You can even control multiple IE5 permanent magnet (PM) motors using only a single drive.
- Save time. You can parametric and troubleshoot the drive from outside the AHU, thanks to the remote LCP.
- Get the freedom to choose your favourite motor. Choose exactly the motor you prefer, for whatever reason from supply security to performance optimisation. The enhanced VLT® HVAC Drive is not only optimised to control induction, permanent magnet and synchronous reluctance motor technologies; our development team is working all the time to include compatibility with upcoming motor technologies in future software updates as well.
- Get the freedom to communicate. The ability to integrate the AC drive easily into your building automation system is a key to optimal control. The VLT® HVAC Drive features a number of HVAC-specific communication protocols, such as BACnet/IP, that give you flexibility of installation in both new and existing building automation systems.