The VLT® Aqua Drive FC202 IP54 provides the lowest overall cost of ownership for water and wastewater applications. As well as this, it has a wide range of powerful standards and optional features which can be expanded with performance-improving options. This drive is equally suited to both new and retrofit projects.
This VLT® Aqua Drive is designed to provide the highest level of performance of AC-motor-driven applications.
The VLT® AQUA Drive the perfect match for Industrial VT applications including fans, pumps, blowers, and compressors.
Features and benefits
- Assets are protected thanks to specially designed software that prevents, for example, water hammering
- Energy efficiency is maximised as a result of the drives control algorithms and design which focus on reducing heat loss
- High energy savings related to air conditioning are ensured due to the unique back-channel-cooling concept that transfers 90% of heat away from the room
- Electromagnetic interference and harmonic distortion are reduced thanks to the built-in, scalable RFI filter and integrated DC link chokes
- Perfect system integration and adaptation to the application are possible due to freely programmable warnings and alerts
- 3–8% energy savings are achieved as a result of Automatic Energy Optimisation
For more information on the Danfoss VLT Aqua Drive FC202 Click here.