The VLT FC302 IP20 (Braker Chopper), has a design to optimise process control to all HVAC applications. Also, the FC302 is sasy to use and with built-in intelligence, the drive is fast and cost-effective to commission. It saves energy, meets environmental regulations and reduces costs in modern buildings.
The compact design of the VLT FC102 HVAC Drive and its efficient heat management system mean it is ideal for applications where drive space is restricted. A selection of safety features, such as Safe Torque Off and Safe Maximum Speed, protect both applications and their operators.
Additionally, this will maximum up-time is ensured as this robust drive offers problem-free operation in harsh environments. Equally, enclosures are available up to IP 66. As well as this, a special coating is available as an option to provide extra protection for circuit boards. Integrated DC chokes and RFI filters safeguard installations by minimising harmonic distortion and electromagnetic interference.
Features and benefits
- A wide operating temperature range of -25°C to +50°C without derating ensures reliable operation when your applications take your drive to the extremes
- The flexible, modular design concept provides an extraordinarily versatile motor control solution
- The new VLT® Wireless Communication Panel LCP 103 communicates wirelessly with MyDrive® Connect making it easier to perform commissioning, operation, monitoring and maintenance tasks
- Back-channel cooling concept reduces costs, energy consumption and the size of the cooling system
- The need for PLC capacity is reduced thanks to Smart Logic Control
- Low lifetime costs are ensured as the drive is highly resistant to wear and tear
- The lifetime of electronics is longer due to back-channel cooling for enclosures D, E and F
- Commissioning and upgrades are easy due to plug-in technology
- High-precision position and synchronisation thanks to availability of Integrated Motion Controller throughout the entire product range
- Features such as intelligent heat management, Safe stop and Safe Torque Off ensure safe and energy-efficient operation of the drive
- VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 10 offers a customised commissioning experience
Finally, for more information on the Danfoss VLT Automation Drive FC302 IP20 (Braker Chopper) Click here.