The VLT Automation Drive FC302 IP20 is a modular drive, this design complies with all modern automation application requirements with easy configuration and a broad power range.
Its cutting-edge thermal design and unique back-channel cooling make the VLT® Automation Drive FC302 IP20 one of the most compact and cost-efficient drives in the market. And new intelligent maintenance features and a range of DrivePro® services improve productivity and performance.
requires little maintenance once in operation.
Features and benefits
- A wide operating temperature range of -25°C to +50°C without derating ensures reliable operation when your applications take your drive to the extremes
- The flexible, modular design concept provides an extraordinarily versatile motor control solution
- The new VLT® Wireless Communication Panel LCP 103 communicates wirelessly with MyDrive® Connect making it easier to perform commissioning, operation, monitoring and maintenance tasks
- Back-channel cooling concept reduces costs, energy consumption and the size of the cooling system
- Reduces PLC capacity due to Smart Logic Control
- Low lifetime costs are ensured as the drive is highly resistant to wear and tear
- The lifetime of electronics is prolonged due to back-channel cooling for enclosures D, E and F
- Commissioning and upgrades are easy due to plug-in technology
- High-precision position and synchronisation thanks to availability of Integrated Motion Controller throughout the entire product range
- Features such as intelligent heat management, Safe stop and Safe Torque Off ensure safe and energy-efficient operation of the drive
- VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 10 offers a customised commissioning experience
For more information on the Danfoss VLT Automation Drive FC302 Click here.