Type: MBS 1900, NPT
The pressure transmitter MBS 1900 is designed
for use in air and water applications like Booster
Pumps and Air Compressors.
The semi-flexible pressure transmitter
programme covers different output signals,
absolute or gauge (relative) versions, measuring
ranges from 0 – 4 bar to 0 – 25 bar and a wide
range of pressure and electrical connections.
Enclosure material is stainless steel AISI 316L.
Designed for use in air and water applications
• Wetted parts of stainless steel (AISI 304)
• Pressure ranges in relative (gauge) or absolute
from 0 – 25 bar
• Output signals: 4 – 20 mA, or ratio metric
• Absolute or relative (gauge) sensor element
• A wide range of pressure and electrical
• Digitally compensated
For more information on the MBS 1900 Pressure Transmitter Click here.
Get a QUOTE today