Firstly, the standard pressure transmitters MBS 32 and MBS 33 are designed for use in almost all industrial applications. As well as this, they offer reliable pressure measurements, even under harsh environmental
Also, the flexible pressure transmitter programme covers different output signals. The absolute or gauge (relative) versions have measuring ranges from 0 – 1 to 0 – 600 bar. Equally, they have a wide range of pressure and electrical connections. Additionally, excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMC / EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
- CE-marked: EMC protected in accordance with EU EMC Directive
- Enclosure and wetted parts of acid-resistant stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- Temperature compensated, linearized and laser adjusted
- Output signals:
– MBS 32: 0 – 5 V, 1 – 5 V, 1 – 6 V or 0 – 10 V DC
– MBS 33: 4 – 20 mA
- A wide range of pressure connections
- Electrical connection: plug or cable
- For use in Zone 2 explosive atmospheres
Finally, for more information on the MBS 33 Pressure Transmitter Click here.