Firstly, the high accuracy flush diaphragm pressure transmitter MBS 4510 is designed for use in non-uniform, high viscous or crystallising media within industrial applications. As well as this, it offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
Also, the flexible pressure transmitter programme covers a 4 – 20 mA output signal, absolute or gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0 – 0.25 to 0 – 25 bar zero and span adjustment. Equally, a rotatable plug connection and a G1A conic pressure connection with flush mounted diaphragm.
- Enclosure and wetted parts of acid-resistant stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- Pressure ranges in relative (gauge) or absolute up to 25 bar
- Output signal: 4 – 20 mA
- Temperature compensated and laser calibrated
- Accuracy 0.5% FS
- Zero and span adjustment
- USDA-H1 approved oil filling
- For use in Zone 2 explosive atmosphere
Firstly, for more information on the MBS 4510 Pressure Transmitter Click here.
Get a QUOTE today