The Micro Drive FC51, is a general purpose AC inverter drive which controls up to 22kW. Also, the FC51 offers a high integration density. This allows for side by side mounting without comprimising on performance even in complex application set-ups. Additionally, the Micro Drive is very user friendly, it takes minimal effort and time to commission one or more drives. Coated circuit boards accompanied by optimum heat dissipation ensure that the VLT MicroDrive is extremely reliable and has a prolonged lifespan.
Features and benefits
- Side-by-side mounting without derating is possible thanks to the compact, book-style design
- Thanks to Coated PCBs minimise penetration of dust
- Built-in RFI filters limit radio disturbance from motor cables.
- An Extensive and reliable lifetime of the drive is as a result of the effective heat sink that removes heat from the electronics
- Energy consumption can be reduced as kinetic energy in the application can be transformed into braking power to slow down the motor
Finally, for more information on the Danfoss Micro Drive FC51 Click here.