The VLT Compact Starter MCD 200 series of soft starters offer easy DIN rail mounting for sizes up to 30 kW, 2-wire or 3-wire start/stop control and excellent starting duty (4 x le for 6 seconds; heavy starting ratings at 4 x le for 20 seconds). They are compatible with grounded delta power systems.
Supply voltages and power range
- 3 x 200-575 V…7.5-110 kW (200 A)
- 24 V AC or DC/110-440 V AC
Features and benefits
- Easy connectivity for the soft starter to Ethernet/IP-based networks, such as Rockwell PLC systems
- Panel space can be saved due to the compact size
- Installation costs are minimised and power loss eliminated thanks to the built-in bypass
- More starts per hour and a higher load is possible as a result of advanced SCR Control Algorithms that balance output waveform
- Overall project investment is reduced due to essential motor protections
- No external cooling or oversizing is necessary thanks to the maximum ambient temperature of 50°C without derating
Finally, for more information about the VLT Compact Starter MCD 200 Click here.