The VLT Midi Drive FC280 delivers flexible and efficient motor control for use in a wide variety of automation and machine building applications. The drive has integrated functionality such as: RFI filter, DC choke, brake chopper and safe torque off. Also, this will save you from finding space and funds to install extra components. Additionally, the FC280 offers easy commissioning thanks to a USB port which allows for PC connectivity.
Similarly, for precise and efficient motor control for machine builders in the food and beverage, material handling and processing industries, the VLT® Midi Drive is ideal. It is strong on control performance, functional safety and flexible fieldbus communication.
Supply voltages and power range
- 1 x 200-240 V…0.37-2.2 kW
- 3 x 200-240 V…0.37-3.7 kW
- 3 x 380-480 V…0.37-22 kW
Features and benefits
- Compact design saves panel space
- Easy and fast installation set-up due to flexible user interfaces
- No need to install extra cooling equipment or oversize the drive as it is designed to operate at 45°C at full load and up to 55°C with derating
- No need to install extra components thanks to integrated harmonic mitigation, RFI filters, brake choppers and functional safety (STO)
- Integrated active Power Factor Correction (PFC) significantly reduces harmonic distortion and improves power supply quality
For more information on the Danfoss VLT Midi Drive FC280 Click here.