At Greenville, we offer training courses for your engineers both in-house as well as on site.
Currently, our most popular courses which run frequently across the UK and Ireland are:
- Introduction to Danfoss Drives:
- Engineering Guidance
- REMA – Variable Speed Drives and Motors
- Programming for Danfoss VSDs
- Replacing Existing VLT 5000s with Profibus – FC302
Alternatively, we also tailor our course content to your requirements. This way, we ensure your engineers are competent in the use of Danfoss VSDs.
At this time, fill in your details in the Contact Form and one of our facilitators will get back to you as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can also Contact our Head Office Here. Our regular office hours are:
– Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5pm
– Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Call: 028 9064 5060
16 Cedarhurst Road,
Newtownbreda Factory Estate,
Call: 042 950 2210
Unit 19, Brewry Business Park, Ardee Road,
Call: 01 526 6899
31-36 Ormond Quay Upper,
Call: 01698 451920
Unit 9, Parkburn Industrial Estate, Hamilton,
Call: 020 3755 3571
344-354 Gray’s Inn Road,