Developed especially for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning applications, VACON® 100 HVAC enhances, for example, the performance of pumps, fans and compressors. It represents a smart investment with a short payback time as all the necessary hardware, I/O options and communication protocols are built in and meet the most stringent requirements of the building industry.
VACON 100 HVAC complies with the IEC/EN 61000-3-12 harmonics standard. This means that, thanks to integrated EMC/RFI filters and harmonic chokes, the drives do not interfere with other devices and can even be installed in the vicinity of sensitive equipment. The Modbus fieldbus communication protocol improves supervision options, and the built-in fieldbus connections provide savings in investment costs.
The wide range of options for input and output signals brings benefits such as flexibility and savings in cabling and device costs. While safety features, such as fire mode, have been developed to help save lives in case of emergencies.
Supply voltages and power range
- 230 V…0.55-90 kW
- 500 V…1.1-630 kW
- 690 V…5.5-800 kW
Features and benefits
- High reliability in demanding environments thanks to specially coated circuit boards and IP21/Type 1 and IP54/Type 12 enclosure classes
- Efficient integration into automation systems due to built-in Ethernet and RS485 communication
- Cost savings and interference-free operation as a result of integrated RFI and harmonics filters
- Fast and easy installation due to graphical keypad, intuitive wizards and online help
- Space savings as units can be mounted side by side
- VACON Loader
- VACON Save
- Danfoss ecoSmart
- Danfoss HCS (Harmonic Calculation Software)